It’s that time of year! Weight loss resolutions are #Goals. The gym turns into a club and everyone is playing musical chairs with the equipment. I’m here for it! 2019 is our year! I love to see people go after a healthier lifestyle!
My health goals for the new year:
- Add more fiber to my diet- veggies and fruits please be kind to my gut (I don’t want to scare my new BF away) lol!
- Reduce refined sugar- this is going to super hard, I’m a sugar addict!
- Continue to be active- stick to a workout schedule at minimum 4 days a week
- Build more lean body mass- develop a structured weight training program
- Develop a better knowledge of Nutrition- #supernerd
- Challenge myself with athletic/physique competition(s)
- Recruit friends/family/internet homies-That would be You!
So it’s the 1st day of the new year, I’ve been relaxing for most of the day, listening to podcasts on nutrition, and researching the web for food science. I just cleaned out my refrigerator, and started meal prepping for the rest of the work week. I’ll be heading to the gym shortly and afterwards I will stop by the grocery store on my way home. All of these chores are steps toward reaching my goals. If I think about health and focus on it’s benefits, I can break down the changes that I need to make. I don’t have to change everything at once, I can prioritize a goal, conquer, then move on to the next! A couple years ago I made the decision to drink exclusively water, and eliminate soda and juice. Best decision ever! I haven’t looked back since, soda and juice now taste horrible to me (yuck!). H2O4Lyfe! Lol
It is not enough to meditate on health but to put action toward manifesting success! What are your health goals? What steps will you take to achieve them?